Monday, May 31, 2010

F R I EN D S ! what is it ? well accOrdinq tO the dictiOnary a friend is a persOn whom One knOws, likes , and trust ! But i dOnt think thats qOod enOuqh ehh ? My friends are sO much mOre than just that . they qive me lauqhs, they encOuraqe me. My friends let me knOw that everythinq will be Okaeee when i feel as if the weiqht Of the wOrld is On my shOulder ! My friends lauqh when i lauqh (&) cry when i cry . My friends arque with me but never hOld grudqes . My friends let me knOw when im riqht and when im wrOnq . My friends knOw hOw tO keep secrets . Words arent enOuqh tO tell yOu bOut my friends ! My friends are mOre likeee my Fam[ily]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

WHATEVER YOU DO PLEASE BE HONEST !